Saturday, January 10, 2009

What do the constitution means to me?

I believe at first the constitution was just a document that only helped the majority. The only thing the constitution did at first was just gave people the legal right to do immoral acts. Honestly, the constitution really didn’t deal with the country as a whole until 1920. Before that the constitution just made the wealthy men in control, dominant over the rest of the country. When the constitution represented everybody, that when I started to believe that the constitution was the backbone that the United States was build on. It is the major document that help the country run efficiently. I still do believe that some of the constitution is primitive, but its balanced out with later amendments. So, I believe that the constitution is the most important document in United States History, forever. Despite, the fact that I disagree with some of the earlier amendments.

No comments: